Friday, March 27, 2009

Mark Your Calendar: Whitney Smith Sample Sale

If you're in the Bay Area this weekend, be sure to stop by ceramic artist Whitney Smith's Spring Sample Sale on Saturday, March 28, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Smith is making space in her studio by clearing out not-quite-perfect items -- which are 10 to 70 percent off regular retail -- prototypes, older pieces, and even some brand-new designs (her organic-modern Lichen Collection, for instance, is a particular fave of mine). The studio is located at 539 Athol Ave. at Cleveland in Oakland.

And if you're not in the area, don't despair -- Smith will be filling the "Sale" section of her Etsy shop with bargains starting on Sunday, March 29.

See more of Smith's gorgeous handmade ceramics right here.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Holy cow! That vase with the butterflies is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the tip - will have to check it out.

Kate Riley said...

Hi Leah,

I was trying to send you an email but can't get the button to trigger your email address. I'm your blogosphere neighbor in Sonoma County - I'll be checking out this sale, thanks !

Find me at www.centsationalgirl.com and my wine country blog at www.winecountrychic.com

C ya!

Carrie said...

I love her work! Hope I won't miss out on the sales on Etsy...

Lauren Denney said...

lovely ceramics. I'm not in the area, far from it, in the UK but i'll be looking online.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.