Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Etsy Find of the Day: Sara Christian

I first saw Sara Christian's art at a "holiday market" event at North Oakland's Compound Gallery a few months ago, and instantly fell in love with her vibrant yet dreamy paintings. In fact, there was one piece from that show that gnawed at me for weeks afterward, and I deeply regretted not bringing it home with me.

So imagine my delight at discovering that Christian has just opened an Etsy shop featuring her original paintings and prints, plus some unique, handmade fabric pins. Above: Parade Series No. 1, $75

Parade Series No. 4

Big Hair Silkscreened Pin, $16

Check out all of Christian's Etsy offerings right here -- and see more of her work here.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.