Monday, March 30, 2009

Become a More Ways to Waste Time Sponsor!

I'm so thrilled to have welcomed several wonderful new sponsors this past month -- including Hello Victory, Modernica, Sue Augustyn Interior Design, Janus Home, Digs Inside & Out, 3 Fish Studios, and Verre New York.

The women and men behind these great small businesses help make it possible for me to spend my time looking for incredible things to show you here. So please be sure to return the favor by checking out their sites, as well as those of my fabulous longer-term sponsors at right. You're likely to find some incredible things there yourself.

And with March rapidly drawing to a close, I wanted to let any independent artisans, designers, Etsy sellers, and other retailers who may be out there reading know that I still have a few advertising spots available for April. Large (180-by-180-pixel) ads start at only $20, and are seen by nearly 50,000 visitors a month.

Interested? Click here for more details.

1 comment:

Hello Lindello said...

Thank you! I've truly enjoyed being part of your blog.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.