Thursday, December 4, 2008

Etsy Finds of the Day: Hang It

More than ever, I'm craving a really simple Christmas. I'm drawn less to "traditional" holiday imagery and bright colors and much more to a limited, wintry color palette, naturalistic forms, and handcrafted adornments.

This year we'll be doing more paring down than stocking up, but if I was in the market for some new ornaments for the tree, these would be at the top of my list. Above: Birdcage Ornaments, $8 for three from Tabitha Emma

Snowflake No. 3, $2.50 from LJoker55

Falling Flurries 2, $4.60 for three from RiffRaff Designs

Handcut Black Paper Snowflakes, $9 for three from Joyeux Noel

Modern Snowflakes Origami Ornaments, $20 for two from Sweet Thoughts

Canvas Heart Ornament, $14 for two from Stiksel

Bilingual Clove-Scented Ornaments, $15 for six from La Pomme

Wooden Snowflake Ornaments, $2.50 for three from Maka Le Wakan

Wooden Ornaments Variety Pack, $28 for five from Sub-Studio

Glittered Pinecone Ornament, $6.50 for two from Birch Hill Crafts


Paper Mache Ornaments, $18 for four from Things by Bubbo-Tubbo

Oh, Christmas Tree No. 1, $5 from Windy Designs

Linen Christmas Trees, $16 for two from Strawberries and Cream

Holiday Bird Ornament 6, $8 from Astulabee

Twinkle Bird Ornaments, $16 for four from Royal Buffet

Peace Dove Ornaments, $27 for three from Ooshkapah

Hot Pink Bird, $10 from Stelabird

Birdcage Papercuts, $19 for two from Tamara Designs

Peace Ornament, $12 from Rae Dunn

Medallion Ornaments, $86 for six from Paloma's Nest

Porcelain Snowflake Ornament, $14 from Shoshona Snow Ceramics

Christmas Ornament, $15 from Leaping Lizards Designs (100 percent of the proceeds will benefit Living Water International)

Trumpet Christmas Bell, $15 from Jennifer Orme Ceramics

7 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for featuring my Glittered Pinecone Ornaments on your blog. Your other picks are fabulous, too.
Happy decorating!!!

Amy @ BirchHillCrafts:)

shoshonasnow said...

Lovely picks! Some of my favorites as well. Thank you for including my snowflake oranment. Happy Holidays!!

Apol said...

Happy holidays! This looks fabulous. Thank you so much for including my Bilingual Cloves ornaments!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful selection. Thank you for including my birdcage papercuts. I'm off now to check out some of the others. I hope you enjoy the holidays.

Anonymous said...

This looks great! Thanks so much for including my wooden snowflake gift tags. You've chosen some of my favourites too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my peace dove ornaments... it made my day! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much for including my linen trees!!
Have a wonderful peaceful Christmas!
xxxxxxxx

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.