Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: New Prints from Jen Renninger

I'm not normally a fan of platitude-spouting art, but I love Jen Renninger (previously blogged here), and I love the combination of reassuring messages and kitschy, paint-by-numbers-style backgrounds on these new prints (such a departure from her usual, dreamy style). Above: Everything is Going to Be OK, $25

We Are All Connected, $25

See more of Jen's gorgeous artwork in her Etsy shop -- and click here for a virtual tour of her really lovely and inventive home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow...these are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I had to order the We are all Connected this morning. I just wish it was bigger, but I still love it.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.