Friday, January 25, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: More Delicious Felted Goodness from Papaver Vert

I've featured the yummy hand-felted pillows and other woolie goodies from Alameda's own Papaver Vert (aka Patty Benson) before.

Now Benson has restocked her Etsy shop with her trademark, highly coveted felted vessels, perfect for catching your keys and cell phone on an entry table, collecting jewelry on a dresser-top, and corralling paperclips and other supplies on a desk. There's even a felted vase (above, $38).

Take a look:

Set of three Red Dot Bowls, $72

Set of three Squatty Bowls, $45

Pink and Turquoise Squatty Bowls, $20 each

Plant Pot, $20

I'm not joking, people -- I would eat these if I could.

See all the offerings in Papaver Vert's Etsy shop right here.

4 comments:

Andi said...

They are gorgeous! I especially like the Squatty bowls.

Anonymous said...

Those are great...love the color combos. I made a few (knitted) felted bowls for xmas gifts. And just so you know, Leah, they are REALLY easy to do and cover up a myriad of beginner knitter mistakes! Just sayin' :)

Leah said...

Hi Katie,

I'd love to try one! Can you email me the pattern you used?

Actually, email me the pattern, simple instructions, and a snapshot of one of your completed bowls, and I'll feature it as a "How To" on the blog. (Pretty please?)

;-)

Leah

Leah said...

P.S. Don't know why the email link above isn't working, but you can always reach me at MWTWT@sbcglobal.net.

Best,

Leah

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.