Thursday, December 13, 2007

That's Random: My 500th Post!

Iced, by flickr member Elan Photography

OK, so this is actually my 502nd post (the big 5-0-0 came and went yesterday without me even realizing it). So I just wanted to pause for a minute and say, "Woo hoo!" And, of course, to thank you.

I started this blog on a whim one day a little over seven months ago -- really just to have an outlet for my design fixations and random musings, a chance to showcase some local stores, designers, and artists that I thought were cool, and a place to catalog my object infatuations so that I could stop driving my friends (that means you, Kitty) crazy by constantly pinging them with stuff that caught my attention.

And now this blog has kind of turned into a whole new obsession for me. Luckily, it's not just for me: More than a thousand of you visit every day -- from Alaska to Australia and lots of points in between. Who would've thunk it?

Thank you all so much for reading, commenting, emailing me, linking to this blog from your own, and sharing your homes and projects these past few months. I absolutely adore being a part of this wonderful online community of fellow design junkies. I love having made lots of new email buddies and even a few flesh-and-blood friends in the offline world via this blog. Most of all, I cherish discovering beautiful new things to share with you every day and being constantly inspired by all the creativity out there -- including your own.

Thanks for sticking with me, and here's to another 500 posts!

All the best,

Leah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your milestone. I just discovered your blog a couple of months ago and it's definitely one of my favorite ways to 'waste time'. Thanks for all your fabulous posts and here's to the next 500!

Pigtown*Design said...

500 in such a short time!!! You're incredible! I can barely eek out two posts a week.

Katie said...

In the past few months that I've been reading, your blog has been a daily source of design and handmade inspiration, and a great reminder of all the awesome things there are to do in the Bay Area. Thank you so much, and congratulations!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

I've been away from Blogland for a couple days. Belated congratulations on your 500th post!

This is such a great blog! Glad you're enjoying it, since it means we get to keep on reading!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.