Friday, December 7, 2007

Etsy Finds of the Day: Stuff It

Indie-designed gift wrap? Check. Sweet handmade gift tags? Check. Now you just need something in which to sock those small, adorably wrapped holiday trinkets.

Above: Natural Wool Felt Stockings, $12 each from appetite

Felt Stockings, $17 each from rikrak

Big Brown Blossom Stocking, $22 from Candy Argyle Designs

Floral Chenille Stocking, $29 with free personalized embroidery from With Love From Alabama

Felt Skull and Crossbones Stocking $9 from Sugarfoot

Old Yellow Quilt Stocking, $15 from My Little Byrd Nest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock! :o)
Thanks for featuring one of my stockings on your blog.
Merry Christmas!
Paige ~ withlovefromalabama

Lucy said...

Well Thanks for posting my Stocking too. I enjoyed my peek around your blog.

Unknown said...

Great find! I am looking to replace our not so attractive spur of the moment stockings we bought last year when our new house had no holiday cheer!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.