Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shameless Plug: "Ask Leah"

Confession: I'm the sort of person who color codes my file folders, and who updates my "To Do" list at least twice a day. (OK, fine, I admit it: I'm totally anal.)

Now, as the "Ask Leah" columnist for MSN.com's brand-new Home Sweet Home channel, I get to help other people get organized, too.

To take a look, click here, then click on the "Organization" tab under the Home Sweet Home header. (If you have any organizational challenges of your own, hit the "Submit Your Question" button in the Ask Leah box to send them in, and I'll do my best to offer solutions.)

While you're there, check out the articles, tips, and bulletin boards in the Organization, Home Care, Entertaining, and Family areas, and let the Home Sweet Home editors know what you think.

6 comments:

/// said...

Oh dear God. I am your long lost twin... I color-code EVERYTHING. I'll admit it, even my husband's underwear drawer.

Yikes!

By the way, you're up on my blogroll. Check it out:
http://www.designformankind.blogspot.com

Love you!

Cardboard said...

Leah, you are an organizational genius. Folding matching bedding inside the pillow case? Simple genius (that escaped me until now). I'm tuning back in for your tips daily.

Cardboard said...

And, no, not being sarcastic. I just never think of things that might make my life easier. I like everything to be really difficult.

(Okay, that last sentence was sarcastic).

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the columnist gig! I have a question I'd love to post, but it won't fit within the 350 character restriction. :-/

katiedid said...

Congrats Leah! I have been having trouble with the whole sheets thing forever and am relieved to have a solution. Whether I can get myself into the habit is a whole other story.

mod*mom said...

how fun!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.